Virtual Mother/Baby visits
Birth to 3 Months
As Registered Nurses, we want you to have consistent, quality support as we move through Covid-19 together.
We understand that your support system looks a little different right now. We want to be there for you.
In our virtual, one hour sessions, you will have the opportunity to ask questions, we can address any concerns, and will offer education on:
- Feeding. We will assess your baby’s feeding. Breast or bottle. How is it going? Do you need a feeding plan?
- Weight gain. We have found ways to assess weight gain (we will bring a scale to you on your doorstep to use, or you can use your scale at home) and will help you ensure your baby is feeding adequately. We will also measure and plot head circumference and length.
- Jaundice. We will virtually assess and refer if necessary. Provide education on effective feeding, peeing and pooping.
- Sleep. What is appropriate in the newborn period
- Development. What can you expect with your newborn.
- Newborn care. Education on cord care, bathing, safe sleep, swaddling.
- Mama check. We will discuss your delivery, your healing, pain control, engorgement, and mental health.
We will assess, address concerns, provide education and help refer you if needed.
The session is one hour long, using a secure, virtual platform. We have 1, 3, and 5 session packages.
We want to be your resource during Covid-19 and beyond. Contact us today to book your first appointment.
Investment: Contact your local Mama Coach