Private Prenatal Class
This class is perfect for couples who are busy and unable to go every week for birth class, or feel nervous about the birth process.
Imagine sitting on your couch, with the ability to ask anything you want without feeling uncomfortable in front of a large group. It will be approximately a three hour session, where we will walk you through everything from the end of your pregnancy, when to go to the hospital, birth, and bringing your baby home.
This session will help you and your partner feel confident about the birth of your baby and what to expect the first month of bringing him or her home, without taking your entire weekend or a night a week for six weeks!
We recommend scheduling the session between 32-34 weeks of pregnancy.
The Mama Coach prenatal education was created by Carrie Bruno (founder of The Mama Coach) based on over 15 years experience as a labour and delivery nurse and lactation consultant.
Take the same class as Jillian Harris did in her pregnancy – this is the perfect class for the busy mom to be!
The session will be tailored to your specific learning needs. Here are some examples on what could be covered:
- Pregnancy: What is normal and when to seek help.
- Signs of labor: When to stay at home and when to go to the hospital.
- Pain management options and techniques.
- Possible complications of labor and delivery.
- Second stage and pushing techniques.
- How to get breastfeeding initiated.
- What to expect in the immediate postpartum period.
- Bringing your baby home and healthy sleeping habits.
We do private and group classes to ensure we have a class for everyone! Pricing varies depending on location.
Investment: Please select your location to see pricing.