Prenatal feeding workshop- plan and prep for feeding
As mamas, we plan for our births.
We know that knowledge is power. The more you know, the easier feeding can be. We know that feeding support may look different in the hospital during Covid-19. Women are going home as soon as possible after delivery, and sometimes feeding isn’t fully established. Taking this course will help you feel more prepared to nurse your baby!
Join us for our 60 minute virtual live workshop on prepping for breastfeeding.
- 60 minute live webinar where we teach you everything you need to know to be ready to nurse your baby.
- Including antenatal hand expression
- Supplies you need for nursing
- What to practice before baby to help make nursing easier
- Latching and positioning
- How to avoid sore nipples
- What to do if baby won’t nurse
- Pumping and hand expression
- Soothers and bottles
- A private 15 minute session (booked after the course) where as RNs we will complete a prenatal breastfeeding assessment (optional) that will ensure you are set to nurse. We will look at individual feeding goals, health history, medications and answer any questions you have.
- An extensive ebook on breastfeeding.
Choose the Mama Coach closest to you and book in for our virtual course!