New Allergy Support
Do you have a child with a new food allergy? Are feeling overwhelmed?
This package can help you and your family learn and manage the diagnosis.
This package includes:
- A preliminary assessment of your child and your families’ needs. This includes day to day activities, diet, a detailed history of your child, and your specific learning needs.
- A comprehensive consultation where we will meet with you and your family about your child’s new allergies and we will teach you:
- How to shop safely to avoid the food your child is allergic to. We will provide resources also.
- How to manage birthdays, holidays, airplanes, vacations and restaurants without isolating your child.
- How to safely send your child to school or daycare.
- How to teach your child about his or her allergy.
- Correct Epipen administration and storage.
- Three follow up emails (That must be used within 6 months of the consultation).